SpeedMax ™ XL 14-Tooth RSN – .404 Harvester Guide Bars
BIGGER. STRONGER. LONGER-LASTING.
When you’re on the toughest harvesting jobs, you want productive tools that can tackle the workload and reduce downtime. SpeedMax XL guide bars with Replaceable Sprocket Noses (RSN) from Oregon® are built to go the distance. With wide-steel bodies, SpeedMax XL guide bars are designed for improved chain retention—keeping you in the cab and on the job longer.
- Tough, long-lasting, and durable with a retooled 14-tooth replaceable sprocket nose and industrial grade components.
- Stronger & wider bar body.
- An extended-length sprocket nose completely covers normal areas of accelerated rail wear and can be replaced several times—increasing the life of the bar body.
- Fits the most popular harvesting equipment.
SpeedMax™ XL Guide Bar
Strength is performance. The SpeedMax XL is a stronger, stiffer solid harvester guide bar. Get more uptime with more efficient cutting.
- Wider: The SpeedMax XL wider design throws less chain and is built for high output.
- Stronger: The SpeedMax XL flexes less because of its wider design and the chrome-moly steel it’s made from.
- LubriTec™: Keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life.
Replaceable Sprocket Nose
A re-engineered nose provides exceptional durability and reliability on the job.
- 14-tooth nose: The larger 14-tooth sprocket requires fewer rotations, which reduces heat build-up and extends the life of the nose.
- Industrial strength bearings : Our industrial high-alloy bearings are 14% thicker than the competition.
- Extended Length: With an extended nose-length - now 5.5”, previously 4” - the replaceable sprocket nose absorbs most rail wear and can be replaced several times. The guide bar bodies last longer as a result.